Elevator Music Elevator Music

The Ultimate Elevator Music

Only 28 seconds? For some reason I can't notice when does it begins again, the loop is awesome!

Great work.

~{ Afternoon Sunlight }~ ~{ Afternoon Sunlight }~

Your best song yet!

You're really good at Trance, I hope to hear more songs like this from you =)

5/5

DSMagnum responds:

At least SOMEONE cares. :)

Though I wouldn't really consider this a true trance piece, I'm glad you think it is. I may make more pieces like this, but it seems no one appreciates this, so why should I bother?

Thanks for reviewing!

-[ The Agent (Preview) ]- -[ The Agent (Preview) ]-

Nice work!

I liked it!

Though I think the drums sound a bit dirty at times, but that's how they are supposed to be, no?

And I didn't like the Sax used as bass, I think such an unstrument is there to be used on the long notes, but aside from that (And that it's a bit repetitive), is very good.

-[ Takedown ]- -[ Takedown ]-

Well...

I don't like DNB so that's my problem, but I think you did a good job and the tune is catchy.

DSMagnum responds:

Heh, this piece isn't doing too well. I didn't really put too much thought into this when I made it. It was a very stressful day, and I just needed to get my mind off working, so I made this.

I'm glad that you reviewed.

Flashburn - Enigma Flashburn - Enigma

*Check*

I'm glad I checked this song! I like it a lot, it's what Dance music should be.

I hope some day to be able to make music as good as this, keep the excellent work!

5/5

All is Finished All is Finished

Classical

I quite liked it, and yes, it's just right for the ending credits from a long videogame, I can imagine how all is resolved and the characters finally can rest after the long journey.

Too bad the end keeps repeating, with just 1 repeat was enough, but it doesn't ruin the song as a whole.

5/5!

ImperfectDisciple responds:

Kool! I've got to reproduce this song, it should be worth it if I do do it : )

-Thanks a lot man!

-SuperDrummer146

Magnum Battle Magnum Battle

Very good!

Nice work, you are talented, so I hope you keep making this original stuff instead of just remaking Videogame songs.

4.9/5

:D

It's kinda sad though that this has only been out for about 3 minutes and some cock has already downvoted it. Grrrrrrr...

Thanks for the great comments though!

Lava Pirahna - Tribal Rock Lava Pirahna - Tribal Rock

Good work!

I must say, the theme is very good, so is the version. But I don't like the electric guitar, maybe because I'm not a fan of Metal/Hard Rock.

I still love it.

9/10

DSMagnum responds:

I like my guitars, and I sure hope others do.

Thanks for the review.

cKs - Beyond the Abyss cKs - Beyond the Abyss

Very good.

I really liked it! Keep the good work!

It's hard to be more original and have more diversity than this. =D

coMpLekS responds:

That's all I needed to hear. Thanks brotha. Glad you liked it.

- k

Heavy DNB Attempt (Incomplete) Heavy DNB Attempt (Incomplete)

Keep going!

I like a lot how the music started, so I hope you get enough inspitation to coninue it and it'll be a blast =D

DSMagnum responds:

Thanks. This is actually my first improvision that I've done. Hopefully I'll find a nice way to continue it so I can make a full version to release.